Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday the 5th of Septemeber


Today was a good day, despite i had to go to stupid class in the morning. Not that i am saying class is stupid it was just that it dragged on long then usual. Because my class starts from 10-am to 12p.m.  but we didn't start class till 10:30. When class finish was damn happy cos i was meeting up with my girlfriend , kat  =))))) . We ended up going dessert house and i finally tried kimchi friend rice .  It was alright but there wasn't any kimchi in it . After that we just chilled around the city for awhile looking at shops until, we wanted to go back for steamboat  "slurp slurp " . I wish i didn't eat such a big meal for lunch so could have eaten more at steamboat . I really enjoy Friday spending time with my loving girlfriend kat. " oh and i love the new scarf i have now  *wink*

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

finally post sumting huh ...
why u nv talk about my honey lemon drink ? the one u sposed to make for me but forgot =_="

joE - ジョーリー said...

Sorry i forgot bout it babbby i also forgot to make for u i should have made for u that morning it would have been much nicer that the dessert house one i think

Kathryn said...

yaaa... of course it will be nicer...
because its you who make it ..
but now i gotto drink the one from dessert house :((((((((((
*throw tantrum*
*bite bite*

joE - ジョーリー said...

i must learn how to make my honey and lemon sweet and not sour or balanced. Because i think when i made it last Monday it was a bit too sour !!!