Monday, September 15, 2008

Parents


Yo its Mr. J, again just a quick question . Do you ever feel like your parents are stressing you out or pressuring you ! Lately i feel no matter wat i do for them whether it be good or bad, right or wrong i seem to get yelled or ragged at and to me i sometimes can take, other time i just yell back and its i ponder, HUH  i try my best as your only child wat else do u want from me. Like for me not that i am saying to any of you peeps that you are pressured less or more being and only child or a child of five , but honestly from being and only child i tell its damn friken lonely. At times i always wished i had another sibling whether it be a older brother , a younger sister or a older sister and a younger brother i just wished at times i had someone other than my parents to talk to. I have an awesome girlfriend who is supportive, caring and loving who helps me through this fights with my Dad and calms me down. I am sorry my blog is soo emo today its just i kenot take the stress from them. I think the worst thing is that my net has now been curfewed sigh..... I kenot stay up late meaning my net has been restricted from 6 am till midnight after that i kenot use net. Someone please save me = ((((( 

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

chillllllllllll babyyyyyyyyyyyyy
hug

joE - ジョーリー said...

thanks babbbyy hugs