Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lazziness




Lately i have been super lazy to blog the reason is cos , my dad's put this stupid restriction that i kenot use my net after 12. Sigh... its been soooo annoying cos like i need my net. LOL he is like just get up early meaning (6-am) and use the net. For me that kind of time is super impossible cos i like to sleep late and get up late. Last night my babby boo and i went city and chill for a bit before having dinner with Millicent and her boyfriend, at Lygon street. 
My babby boo and i went to Starbuck and had a drink before

 going cos we were both qutie thristy and hungry but didn't want to eat anything big cos we were going to have dinner soon, just had a drink. 
The food was really good 
we had, Saltini fettucini, and a Super Special Pizza at Papa Gino's ofcousre it w
as good it is Lygon street hahah. I hope i never see that Kevin guy from my highschool damn
 annoying guy !!! Anyway i will get back into my Blogging just been lazy the passed few days anyway for now i am out. ciao !  

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

chai latte sucks sucks sucks
YUCK :P

joE - ジョーリー said...

hahah , i know your greeen tea was much much more yummier !!! =))))))